By accepting these General Terms, I accept that EARLI sends me on a regular basis interesting updates and information about the Association.
- EARLI memberships are not refundable and cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Please note that payments should be made without charges for the beneficiary;
- Please note that 10 Euro administration charges apply when selecting bank transfer as payment method.
- You are not an EARLI member until we have received your payment.
- JURE membership applicants need to send a proof of their student status consisting of a letter signed by their supervisor or a letter stating the year in which they have received their PhD in order to finalise their application. Please note that in order to approve your JURE membership, both payment and proof are needed.
- Long-standing members’ applicants are kindly requested to send a copy of their identity document, proving that they are 67 years or older in order to finalise their application within 2 weeks. Please note that in order to approve your long-standing membership, both payment and proof are needed.
- If you are entitled to a refund and your payment was received by bank transfer, a refund will be made to the bank account that has been used for the payment. If you paid online by credit card, the same credit card will be refunded.
EARLI CONFERENCE REGISTRATION
- Please note that in case of cancellation before May 1st, we charge 40% of the conference fee. A cancellation has to be done by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. After May 1st, there will be no refunds for cancelled registrations.
- Conference registration cannot be transferred to someone else. If you are entitled to a refund and your payment was received by bank transfer, a refund will be made into the bank account that has been used. If you paid online by credit card, the same credit card will be refunded.
- If you are entitled to a student registration fee but you have completed a registration as a Full member, you are not entitled to a refund. Approval of JURE membership is required before the registration process is started.
CONFERENCE DINNER TICKETS
- In case of cancellation before May 1st 40% of the conference dinner ticket is being charged. A cancellation has to be done by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transferring the conference dinner ticket to somebody else is allowed, without intervention by the EARLI office.
The conference organisers cannot accept liability for personal injuries sustained, for loss of, or damage to property belonging to conference participants (or their accompanying persons), either during or as a result of the conference. Please check the validity of your own travel insurance.
EARLI excludes all liability or obligation when an extraordinary event or circumstances beyond the control of EARLI occur that prevents it from actually hosting the conference/event.